Lexbridge’s practice is focused on international law, government law and legal policy.
Lexbridge’s practice is focused on all aspects of international law affecting governments and other international actors, including in the areas of defence and security, trade and investment, climate change and environment, human rights, maritime, shipping and aviation.
Our international practice delivers legal and consulting services relating to international law and related matters, at all levels of complexity.
Lexbridge retains expertise in a wide range of areas affecting governments, including:
– general public international law
– defence and security
– trade and investment
– climate change, environment and fisheries
– human rights
– maritime and aviation
– customs, migration and biosecurity
– administrative law and privacy
– law enforcement, including anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism, and
– sanctions and export controls.
Our deep and diverse experience, and knowledge of government environments, allows us to pick up and run with any issues that may arise.
Lexbridge provides a range of Services across these practice areas.