We provide a full range of legal and consulting services relating to public international law matters and strategy at all levels of complexity, including:
– Legal advice on the interpretation and application of public international law
– Assistance and advice on the development and negotiation of treaties and other international instruments
– Advice on the domestic implementation of public international law, and assistance with compliance with international obligations
– International dispute settlement, including before international tribunals and arbitral panels
– Advice on the public international law aspects of domestic litigation
– International law and policy research, advice and analysis
– Justice sector implementation and strategic reform projects, capacity-building; and training with a public international law focus.
Our expertise covers all areas of public international law affecting your international and domestic activities, including international trade and investment law, human rights, international security law, international environmental law, law of the sea, shipping and aviation, and dispute settlement including international arbitration.